Advice and Guidance for Professionals and Clients
We offer a dedicated advice and guidance service to all who require it in order that victims of domestic abuse are informed directly, or by their serving professional agency about what can be offered to them in their locality and nationally.
Some examples of advice and guidance we offer are:
- Safety planning – how to be safe in your home and in public
- Support planning – what support is there and how to access it
- Risk assessing – what dangers you face in the here and now
- Court and legal processes – what to expect and how to prepare for court
- Signposting – finding the service that suits your need best
- Accessing Refuge or your housing options
We can assure you of a confidential service. You will be understood, believed and listened to by a trained domestic abuse specialist who will be non-judgmental and supportive.