WDVAF Coronavirus Updates
Here is what has changed for us regarding COVID-19:
- WDVAF are still open and accepting referrals.
- Our Trauma and Abuse Therapy is still going ahead via secure video chat and telephone where appropriate.
- We cannot advise at this time how long new clients will have to wait for a trauma therapy place, we do have a waiting list and clients on the waiting list may be offered an intervention during this time of COVID restrictions, we have a new service that will run until we can return to face to face therapy. This intervention is Therapeutic support sessions via video chat or telephone, being offered this intervention will not compromise a client being able to access Trauma & Abuse Therapy once the Government restrictions have been lifted, it is a stand alone service to offer support during this difficult time and can be used as a build up to Trauma Therapy.
- Our Advice and Guidance Service is still available via telephone, email & text.
- As per Government restrictions face to face client interaction is not possible currently. We will advise you as soon as this changes.
Thank you for your co-operation during this very uncertain time – we are still here to support you!!